Located in Downtown, Portland, the Kimpton’s picturesque area along a wandering riverfront park gives it cabin-like energy all around. The rural, relaxed stylish layout supports the inclination, with dazzling tile floors, a characteristic stone chimney, and bunches of high-quality furniture including section wood tables and studded softened cowhide seats.
Astounding riverfront perspectives and fine calfskin furniture are signs of the lodging’s Three Degrees bar – armchairs outside, giving a roost for refreshment with a beverage. All things considered, this is a peaceful, grown-up situated inn with an agreeable yet exquisite vibe.
Is Kimpton Riverplace pet-friendly?
Kimpton Riverplace hotel is pet-friendly, you are permitted to take two pets of any size with you. Your pets are warmly welcomed here without costing you anything.
Pet traits, bowls, litter, toys, and beds are available for the pets. So no need to worry about getting bored without your canine. This hotel has a solution for you.
They have strict policies regarding pets, so you don’t have to worry about anything. There is a pet-friendly park beside the hotel where you can go for a walk with your pet.
Kimpton Riverplace Hotel Review
There are some reviews of the visitors regarding the hotel:
- “What’s up with the restaurant staff at this place on a Sunday. It’s pretty uncomfortable getting that much attitude and resentment with my pancakes. And the pancakes ($13) had double the baking powder or baking soda and they tasted like it. I wouldn’t dare send the food back, as hard as it was even needing service and sitting down to eat.”
- “As with most symptoms, it is very nice. Helpful staff, a great room, and a nice view. Very cool location. It’s a bit pricey, but I can see why. It is right on the river, so it is a great place for a walk. I’m glad to see places like this back after Covid. We will stay again”
- “We came to Portland for our first couples trip in years and the reviews for this hotel were very misleading. The restaurant wasn’t open, the bar wasn’t open, cable TV in the room didn’t work, etc., etc. We booked this hotel based on the “waterfront”, however, we looked at the sad parking lot. Such a sad disappointment”
- “Came here for a little getaway and it was incredible! Beautiful views of downtown Portland and right on the water. Daniel at the front desk and Anthony at the valet were both so welcoming and sweet. Made us feel comfortable as soon as we walked in. Couldn’t have asked for a better start to our trip.”
Kimpton Riverplace Hotel Parking
There is an “on location” parking option available.
Valet Parking charges you $45 each day, an Underground car parking. Large vehicle parking isn’t accessible.
South on Harbor way 100 yards.
Services and Facilities
The services and facilities available are as follows:
- Guest Amenities Fee
- Signature Kimpton Programs
- Parking Services
- Housekeeping Services
- Dining Services
- In-Room Dining
- Concierge Services
- Fitness Center
- Waterfront Location
- Water + City Views
- King Tide Fish & Shell Restaurant
- Kimpton Dreifecta, an original Portland brew
- Outdoor Dining
- Hosted Evening Wine Hour
- Fitness Center on Property
- In-room Spa Services
- Wellness/Entertainment Seasonal Programming
- Concierge Services
- Specialty Rooms + Suites
- Complimentary Kid-friendly DVD Library
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning + Laundry
- Valet Parking
- Transportation Details
- Digital Check-in + Checkout
Pros and Cons of Kimpton Riverplace Hotel
- Stylish and airy rooms are available
- Visitors can enjoy free soft drinks and coffee
- Spacious halls for events
- Fitness centers pass available
- No fitness centers
- Parking is somewhat expensive
- Daily facilities fees charges
The Kimpton involves a beautiful spot on the Willamette River only south of downtown Portland. It’s a generally calm spot close to upscale private edifices that ignore the waterway and the RiverPlace Marina. A way twists along green space in Tom McCall Waterfront Park for lovely riverfront strolls. A few feasting choices are short leaves, and downtown features like Pioneer Courthouse Square (bar and eateries) and Pioneer Place (shopping) are within strolling distance also.
- Exact Location: 1510 S Harbor Way, Portland, OR 97201-5105
- Current Situation: Open
Kimpton Riverplace is an astounding place that is worth visiting. The interior is simply amazing giving you a picture-perfect space opportunity. You can enjoy intimate dinners to big receptions in their spacious halls.
The hotel is pet friendly so you can take your 2 pets with you and the hotel will welcome them.
The services and facilities available here are world-class, and they don’t compromise on the visitors’ affairs.